Welcome to Nap Time Boutique! Here you can find affordable hand-crafted goods for women and children.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Urban Chic Headwraps $10 or $25 for complete set.


The story on these Urban Chic Headwraps is this: I was window shopping at a loca...l drugstore that had a section of home decor and gift items. I saw these darling headbands and me being me thought, "I bet I could make those." So I did and not to toot my own horn, I think I like mine better. The ones that were being sold at the store were around $20. Come on, really? Let's make looking cute affordable!
so here they are, my new line of Urban Chic Headwraps!


Modern Woman Set

Lunch Dat Set

Sugar and Spice Set

Broadway Baby Set

Sugar And Spice
#1Brown Floral Background
#2 Pink Argyle Background
#3Pink Background

Broadway Baby
#1Polka Dot Background
#2Canary Background
#3 Black/Canary Floral Background

Modern Woman
#1 Black/Poppy Background
#2 Turquoise Dots Bakground
#3 Red Background

Lunch Date
#1 Purple/Gray/White Floral Background
#2 Gray Background
#3 Purple/Gray Floral Background
 

No comments:

Post a Comment